Last day I am found some interesting information about searches in Google.
Kazakhstan visa for Canadians
Kazakhstan visa for Indians – use as trampoline to immigrate in Europe
Kazakhstan visa for Singapore – ???
Kazakhstan visa for Pakistani – use as trampoline to immigrate in Europe
Kazakhstan visa for Australians – rising travel interest? or for business?
How is visa look?
Every person who desires to visit Kazakhstan either as a tourist or as a businessman has to get a Kazakhstan Visa to enter the borders of the country. There are many types of visa that can be granted to a person according to the purpose of the visit. Kazakhstan is gaining popularity these days and more and more people are planning to visit if. The purpose of visit can be simply a vacation, a business or may be for studies. The process of obtaining a Kazakhstan Visa is a little complex. One requires following documents in order to a Kazakhstan Visa.
- A valid passport
- A photocopy of the first two pages of the passport
- A copy of the visa support document along with the proper reference number allotted by the MFA at the time of registration of the letter of Invitation.
- A complete application form for visa
- One passport size photograph of the applicant
- A certain amount of fee that has to be paid when the visa is collected.
- If one has applied for a five day transit visa then the visa of the destination country must be produced along with the tickets for the future journey.
The Kazakhstan Visa is granted within a time period of seven days generally. The passport on which the visa has to be granted should not expire before six months after the duration for which the visa has to be granted. There are certain countries whose nationals do not need a visa support letter for a single entry visa. These countries include Canada, Greece, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Malaysia and many more. As soon as a foreign national steps on the land of Kazakhstan he or she is required to get registered with OVIR. One should be very particular about this as this is a very important procedure. It is not a very complex process. One just has to go to any of the OVIR offices located in various cities of Kazakhstan. The documents required for this process are passport, one photograph, two photocopies of the page having the visa stamped on it. A fee of around US dollars ten is also required to be deposited in a local bank. Some travel agencies also do this but charge a little higher than the actual cost. It takes around two hours to go through the complete process. This whole process has to be done within five days from arrival. All holidays are also included so one should not delay it. Late registrations can lead to heavy fines. In such a case it is better to take help from some travel agent who can get the fine lessened a little.
There are many different types of Kazakhstan visa that are issued. These are as follows:
- Diplomatic visa- These are issued generally to people having diplomatic passport. One also does not have to pay the consular fee in this case.
- Business visa- This visa is issued to those people who come to Kazakhstan for doing business and are not national of Kazakhstan.
- Tourist visa- This visa is issued to those people who tend to visit Kazakhstan just for the purpose of seeing the place around. It is issued only when a travel agency invites a particular person for paying a visit to Kazakhstan.
- Study visa- This is issued to those people who intend to study in Kazakhstan. This is issued only when the profile of the prospective student is cleared by the police and the student is called by some university of Kazakhstan.
One should be very careful to select the visa type according to the purpose of visa else a wrong type of visa can also land one in trouble.
kazakhembus.com – Kazakhstan embassy in US
kazembassy.org.uk - Kazakhstan embassy in UK
kazembassy.ca - Kazakhstan embassy Canada
kazakhstan.org.sg - Kazakhstan embassy in Singapore
Comments (0) Dec 11 2013